Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Unlike me !!!!!!

Tired of being an Extrovert:
I am growing tired of having been an extrovert for years. Had spent years with a reputation/criticism(from a few) for being as much loquacious as I have been.
I have begun to suspect my own abilities to sound serious when It requires me to be serious. Over these past few years I ve only been finding myself get serious for wrong reasons and ridiculous squabbles over trivial issues. But, this is not the seriousness that I enjoy. I wish to possess the kind of seriousness that would command respect from the rest of the crowd that moves along with me. I can understand, I might not find people mingling with me as much in this avatar, if it were to happen. But, I really see myself to enjoy it.
By doing this, I am only gonna give time for myself. Friends, fun and masti will just be part of life, but will not be a compulsion, as the case has been over the past few years.
This wish comes out of a desire to see people around me relate me to those serious,sincere and dedicated characters. The way things are going now, I will always be one to have fun with or crack jokes with. But, I ll never sound or seem an intellect that I wish to become. I need silence and a "live for oneself" attitude to see myself conquering the heights of intellectuality in whatever I speak,do or write.
I wanna start listening to people's views, for which I had hardly given time with my urge to keep talking and the exceptionally fast language.
I want to extract wisdom from the rest of the crowd.
I want my observation sense to be sharpened. Silence will help it in no lesser way.
I want to give a break to people who have found difficulties in conversing or rather listening to a monologue from me.
I wanna spread humour and not originate it.
I wanna spend time reading/writing and not talking. I ve done enough of the latter that I have started to realize the true essence of the former.
I want shock the people I know with my new found obsession for silence and an introvert behavior.
I want people to take my views with as much seriousness as it shud be rather than being laughed off as being just another hilarious comment.
I wanna be a less taxing influence on people whom/whose views I wish to get changed.
I wish to accept people as they are and allow them to mould me, rather than being an influential force in causing transformations in them.
The above is just a wishlist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH I COULD ACHIEVE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I decide to pen down the last line for this strange wishlist, It seems all too hypothetical and impossible to me. I guess I will only keep wishing all this to happen throughout my life. I really don't see myself getting there :-):-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you tryin to change things all of a sudden? If you enjoy talking to ppl and makin fun then what is the point in making drastic changes. Afterall a journey is only worth as long as it is enjoyable. But I also change is inevitable in life. But it is always better if it happens naturally...