Friday, May 16, 2008

Assorted quotes/jokes

I have no clue why I wrote the following...But, coz it's been written, it's being deposited here as yet another post...this is just a compilation of some assorted thoughts that ran through my mind...

If only I ruin my own life,
I will get a chance to know what it takes to strive for betterment


There's no light at the end of the tunnel..
There's light inside it only that it's invisible


Come in...the door is open....
there's none inside though.....

I cut my hand with a blunt knife


My legs are aching...I badly need a jog...


Thnk got it was an apple..had it been a coconut, I would not know why I don't fly...


Cooking is a pain not just coz u need to clean up the mess, but also have to eat up the same !!


I rolled over the lawn, climbed through the pipes and jumped over the balcony to sneak in through the back door into the bedroom to find someone missing on the bed.....Well..it's not wat u think..........tat s me...i locked myself outta the house


Man to grl:
Just as I realised I love you, I also realised I love a lotta other grls..


The sexiest things are not wat you see but what you don't....gross ??? nope....read again...u r bound to get a whole new definition..


A: Dude, I told ya I don't like to play indoor games....
B: Lets take the chess board to the lawn


Child :I flunked the Math test making a 10/10...
Dad: How's that ??
Child:I left the other 90 questions unattended...


I am training hard to watch the marathon.


I ran the whole distance to find out I was running in the wrong direction..


2 friends meet after a long time:
A:My doctor says I suffer from schizophrenia
B: Oh you are married...when did that happen ?


A:The water in the beach is freezing cold...
B:Take a dip before it freezes..

3 comments:

Raaga said...

I'm here after ages... having a good read :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dude,how abt exchanging Links!
Visit my blog & if u like,pls blogroll me & i too will put a link of ur site on my Blog..

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘B-zone..Of boredom,blog and blithe’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,