Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Destiny brings them together !!!

Frndship can happen anywhere, anytime....This blog is dedicated to those 5 frnz of mine who hav become my frnz purely by virtue of having the same destiny as I- meeting/bumping into each other by sheer coincidence...

If My joblessness just after my final semester Engineering exams brought a frnd, my joblessness after quitting my first job, brought another.....I shall never regret for having wiled out time during these 2 phases, for it gave me a few memories to cherish, to blog and may b script a novel sometime in the future...Now, dont b surprised at that wish...Wat u r about to read is as dramatic as a novel, as exhillarating as any movie and as interesting as our own life :-)

That all of this happened post college has definitely made me convinced that I hav left college for the gud :-)

Now....I require immesurable time to write on each of these events that led to making a new friend, building a new relationship and sustaining it....Time being a huge constraint, I am putting off the start of this topic to the next blog....

Keep visitin, cozzzz this one in all likelihood will be my best blog :-)

No comments: