Thursday, July 13, 2006

Frustration quotient !!!

Now this is how the tenure of a techie in any damn comp ends :-)

One last mail to trusted frnz/colleagues goes this way:


Hey all,

It gives me great relief to flee from this Project at xxx where I have wasted the last n years loitering on this project. I sincerely want to express my deep unexpressed feelings (hatred, disgust, rancor, frustration, malice..) towards my PM whose useless suggestions, ignorance, and continual cribbing has given this project its current distorted shape. Every long and vague discussions with him had left me more confused shattering my fragile fundamentals. I will also like to extend my disgust to those who have unnecessarily showed undue interest in this project by poking their noses and hammering suggestions in areas which did not in any way concern them. Their destructive criticism and sardonic and superfluous remarks coupled with shabby grammar are greatly depreciated. Lastly I would like to thank all my friends for helping me to endure through this catastrophe. Do keep in touch guys!

Worst Regards,
A battered Team Member Soul


Copying this for usage elsewhere is strictly discouraged/prohibited !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»