Friday, January 19, 2007

Being Raja !!!

Do less and less work and still hope for the rest of the world to believe I am a workaholic

Take bath for fewer minutes by normal human standards and still boast of the fragrance from ma body !!

Make less and less calls to my gf and still make her believe phone calls are not parameters to measure intensity of love

Talk a lot and lot in meetings and still hope for them to believe I also work

Make the most sarcastic comments possible and still hope for the other person to believe that there is nothing wrong between us.

Sleep to glory on weekends and still hope to make my friends believe I hate wasting time in the form of sleep

Turn down my colleague's request to go out for lunch in the name of being busy, but secretly hoping to taste better food outside.

To wear each T shirt once in a while and hope that it still looks new to my colleagues every time I wear them.

Spend thousands on mobile bills and weekend movies and still hope for my parents to believe I am economical !!

To go once in a bluemoon to the gym and still claim to have reduced weight by virtue of gymming regularly

To write not so good poems and still hope for my buds to acknowledge it as exceptional :-)

To flunk CAT with consummate ease and still blame it on Juniper/work for the debacle.

To write all this crap in my blog and still hope for the readers to not get furious and pour in their comments.


Labels: Fiction [hehehe :) LOL]

No comments: