Thursday, January 18, 2007

End of the day !!!

Back home after a really tiring ride from office. I've grown sick and tired of having to motor through these immeasurably populated and incorrigibly congested roads in Bangalore.

My legs are aching and there is an unprecedented wish to work from home toms. May be I ll work from home toms if I dont feel any better in the morning. My roomie has already ordered for food from a small time door delivery Mess here and that saves the time wasted in going out for food and more importantly I wouldnt be exhausting myself even more by going out for food.

15kms distance between office and home is taking it's toll on me and there is a growing penchant for shifting to anywhere closer to my office. But, it doesn't seem likely, what with having got so used to this part of Bangalore and the company of friends/roomies here.Even my house owner seems to know that. As he says "I always contact Raja over any issues only coz he's been the first occupant of this house and since then lotta ppl have come and gone, but he's been there and I am sure he'll be here for a while. Only that, I get confused over who r the other guys stayin in the house" ..Not surprised that he said this..None of the first occupants of the house apart from me are still around and even those who came later on have left and I am still here as though Bangalore is where my future is. Who knows ?? May be my house owner is right? I dont see the day coming when I would have left this place for the good !!

As I am typing,the Gentleman running the Mess is here with the food. Really hungry..shall get down with devouring :-)

3 comments:

Priya said...

ive been working for jus 14 days.. im already pissed and fd up.. dont blame u!

..p..

Priya said...

ur preamble of a different sort post was perfect! :)

..p..

Whizkid said...

@priya:

hehe..dont worry !! a few more days and u would hav got used to it..But, a few more years and it will show it's ugly face again to haunt u for eternity :) [rather :(]